Sunday, November 21, 2010

Of wedding vows and nanti la dulu.

One by one of my friends are getting married. Some getting engaged. Wow. Congratulations. And some other - have babies. Legally of course. A friend of mine asked me "Ha ko weh, bile nak kawen? Kereta da ade. Keja da ade. Boyfriend da lame da couple. Kawen je la. Leh la ko join geng aku!" Oh! When she said this I was like "Ar..nanti la weh. Aq tunang la dulu kot. Nanti2 je la aq kawen. Haha.." And I know that that wasn't the answer I wanted to give her. The answer that I wanted to give was actually "........" Really. No joke.

OK. So maybe marriage at this age (23) is something you - or in this case, I - should think about. But the thing is I know that I am not ready to really really commit myself to marriage. I mean - I do want to get married but not now. I want to really really work first. Then - I will marry when the right time comes. Besides - I think there's more to life than thinking about it now. I mean my life that I am currently living in is disorganized so how do you expect me to live my life with someone - whom I think that someone's life is disorganized as well.


Song currently on my play list is I Have A Lover by Megan Lee. Originally sang by Lee Eun Mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment