Thursday, August 19, 2010

Of A Friend's Confession


I am currently listening to 2AM's song called A Friend's Confession. Yes. I do love the song. I love the lyrics as well. I do love their vocals' harmonization (trying to sound smart). Especially maknae's voice. Jinwoon - if I'm not mistaken.

We are now in August. Another few more months and we'll be facing the year 2011. And looking back at all these times - what have I accomplished? OK. I don't want to think now. I just want to see how it goes so far. And so far - I think it's all good. Studying is OK. Although I have tons of things to do - assignments, reports to write, observation forms to be filled in and such. One thing at a time and I think I should be able to do it. Three years ain't that long though.

My class that I am teaching currently is getting pretty much in control. Yeah I do love the kids. They absorb my energy like sponges! Literally. At first it was just three kids but now I have seven and counting. That's pretty OK for a junior class learning phonics. Sometimes I felt like telling them off to just sit and do nothing cause I was so frustrated by their attitudes but most of the time - I enjoy having them once a week for 2 hours. And that whole 2 hours feels like eternity. I do love my students. I tend not to have bias or favourite. It's simply because I don't want to. Besides, I think it's not professional to have bias or favourite. For me - they are all the same. All are eager to learn. Some are smart. Some are not so. And some - well, just doesn't know English at all. But no matter - I take that as a challenge cause I know I can do it.

Yeay! I am going to Phuket this month! Another week and I'll be off to Phuket with my colleagues. All of them. Well - except two cause they are staying for exam prep and another one - well simply cause she's anti -social. Sorry. Last year I went to Manila for four days and three nights. This time around it'll be for three days and two nights. Well, less days but so what! I'll be visiting the Gem Factory, Simone Cabaret Show and some James Bond Island. Oh God I can't wait! I am really going places! I just hope next year, I'll be as good as this year. Maybe even better!

That's pretty much how life goes on now. It's the fasting month and this year - I'll be celebrating Eid Fitri alone is Malaysia cause my whole family will be going to Mecca for two weeks straight. So what I am going to do on first day of Eid Fitri is sleep in the whole day! Yes!! And the second day - maybe watch a movie I think. I have to see my budget as well. Haha. Money is like water actually. No money, no talk.

Bear. He's back. I have this butterflies again whenever I speak to him on the phone. Oh - I think I know what is happening. Or what will happen.


"I will give you pain as much as the scars you've given me..."

3 comments: